Monday, September 15, 2008

i'm about to drive to school but i can't stop thinking about this year..
how so much has changed already.
i don't necessarily like school and i'm sure no one does.. but it's not
impossible and i'm learning that. i have to work my ass off if i want to
get somewhere.
today i start my first college class. i guess it's like a practice
college class? i get 3 college credits if i go every monday, 4 - 6pm
from now until october sumthin.. plus, it counts as one hour for hs and
i need all the hs credits i can get.
everyone is shoving this 4 year college thing down my throat but i don't
want to go really. i know what i want, i know the standards i have to
meet to get there and i'm taking all the required classes i'd have to in
hs.. plus i'll do some schooling after hs but eh.. 4 year isn't for me.
so my mondays are fucked.. BUT then i have to sign up for comm service
soo that's probably another 2 or 3 days out of my week. i need 100 hours
before christmas break.. riiiight..

it's a lot off my shoulders but i think it's all worth it
-- elle

No comments: