Tuesday, February 10, 2009

i submitted my first college app hahaha

i started going back to school today and i'm happy about it. i have a
lot of shit to make up, progress reports are due thursday so i'm going
to try to get everything in by tomorrow. not that i'm really
worried,progress reports aren't shit. i bring the stress on my shoulders
so i should just suck it up, huh? i'm good at this"just betting by"
thing. i'll work on it.
today i wrote my first sonnet. i'd write it here but i don't have it
right now. i love all that shakespeare shit
thursday is my last credit recovery class yaaaaaaay!! no more late
hours
i have to memorize a poem tonight :(
random.. but i am a vegetarian now!!!! i actually don't consider myself
one yet.. but it is day number 4 without meat. today i made some pasta
shit and a bunch of fruit...aaaaaamazing way better than some cut up
dead cow.

next week is my week off. i'm going to be doing a lot of work and a lot
of getting drunk. yea i'm soooooo responsible...

No comments: