Monday, December 1, 2008

a boy just called me barbie hahaah

i ran late to the donation room so as soon as i arrived they gave me a
booklet to read to make sure i met all the requirements. i waited to
talk to one of the nurses and she just asked me a bunch of questions and
pricked my finger. nurses, doctors, anything even related to hospitals
make me nervous i have the worst anxiety attacks and i thought it would
be ok since i wasn't in a hospital but i was already shaking. i tried to
calm myself down but it wasn't working. the nurse took my pulse and had
to call over 3 other nurses because my heart was beating at a ridiculous
pace. they said it went fast and slowed down.. probably when i was
trying to calm myself down. it was too high to give blood and i'm kind
of upset. i really wanted to this year. i really hate that i have
terrible anxiety and i have a huge fear of doctors.. i think they're all
out to get me.
-- elle

No comments: