Sunday, December 7, 2008

so much snow dudes

woke up to this shitty sunday. i put a lot of decorations on the tree
even if i dont give two fucks about christmas. i've spent the last
couple christmases alone so i dont really care for it anymore like i
used to. i think putting up trees and shit is a waste of time. i'm not
being negative well.. i guess i am. if you put up trees etc that is
good! i just hate the hassle. especially when i have to clean it all
back up. i fought with my grandma, of course. she's actually screaming
at me right now haha but it doesn't phase me anymore. she'll get over
it. the tree looks pretty but it doesn't represent shit anymore. my dog
just crawled in my lap and started kissing me he is the cutest. he knows
when i'm upset and i love it. he's the only one who hasnt disappointed
me or left me in the last 9 years

the pictures are mostly the animals. johnny is the cat.. he lurks around
couches at me and sleeps on top of my cable box. no idea why.. the dog
is my dog cheec and he is the cutest little animal ever xo
-- elle

No comments: