Tuesday, December 23, 2008

jesus is an old son of a bitch

i'm not sure how i feel about christmas this year. all my life i've
remembered christmas as being the time where my family came together,
got drunk talked shit and ate amazing food. for the past few years it's
been shit shit and more shit. and since i believe christmas is all about
family, i'm just not excited for it anymore. i've spent the last few
alone and i've sucked it up.

i want this christmas to be different. my brother wants me to stay at my
moms for christmas eve but i dont know if i want to yet. i'll spend time
with them christmas day for sure. maybe even my aunts but i doubt it.
then i'm going to mikeys because i love his fam and they love me. i kind
of feel apart of it haha. i'll spend some of my christmas there then end
up coming home and sharing leftovers with my gramma. who knows what
gifts i'll get if i even get them. if i could have anything for
christmas..itd probably be a car. i'm so materialistic. hehe

i want to see a girl on christmas.

No comments: